The Baptist Convention of Maryland Delaware and The Banquet Network invite you to the 3rd annual special needs and disability conference, “Indispensable: Equipping the Body of Christ to Engage Disability”. This one day conference is designed to equip individuals and churches to engage and effectively serve individuals and families with disabilities. We are excited to provide an opportunity for individuals like you and churches like yours to learn from one another and gain skills, vital connections, and the tools we all need to serve people and families dealing with disability. Our passion is to help you and your church more effectively expose people and families effected by disabilities to Jesus Christ and His healing community. Join us on Saturday April 28th from 9am-2pm at Freedom Church Baltimore, 5310 Hazelwood Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21206. Our key note speakers this year are: Tom Stolle COO and CFO of the Baptist Convention of Maryland Delaware and Nichole Huggins.
To ensure we equip you and your church we will have 5 breakouts and they are offered twice during the conference so you don’t have to miss the one you like. See below.
- How to take the gospel to people with disabilities
- How to make your church an accessible place for people with disabilities
- How pastors can effectively lead their churches to engage disability
- How your church can design and start a children’s ministry for kids with disabilities
- How you and your church can support parents and families who are dealing with disabilities
For more information visit: thebanquetnetwork.com/conference